Thursday, May 20, 2010

Transformer Furniture

I'm fully aware that I probably live in more space than I really need.

Then again, isn't that relative to what you want to live in?

As spaces get tighter though, adaptable furniture like Murphy Beds would seem to be due for a revisit, or a revolution.

Well thanks to the folks at Core77 here's the cramped decor of the urban lifestyle as we fit ourselves into tighter and tighter spaces.



The furniture is probably revolutionary, but I can't say I'd really want a kid of mine to have a bedroom where you only have room for either a bed or a desk. That coffee table that turns into a dining room table however...

It's a sign of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.