Friday, October 24, 2008

It's cool to know nothing.

The Kaiser Chiefs are back with Never Miss A Beat, their new lodge-itself-in-your-head single off their new album, Off With Their Heads.

I heard this a while back when it first showed up on the music blogosphere, but kept trying to ignore it. Frankly, the I Predict A Riot guys followed up their bang-up debut album with a middling follow-up and I wasn't too interested in what they were up to anymore.

It trickled around slowly, and I gave it every chance to impress.

And impress it has.

This should really come as no surprise to me considering Never Miss A Beat's pedigreed producer, Mark Ronson, whom I can't imagine having raved enough about in the past year or so.



If you like the tune, search around for the Cut Copy Remix. It's a sublime upbeat collaboration.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love these guys, I'm so glad that you enjoy them the way I do!

    ReplyDelete

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.