Wednesday, September 24, 2008

McCain goes nowhere quickly.

I know I'm jumping the gun on my mountain time zone, but David Letterman called it tonight like probably no one else could. So consider this a spoiler if you're aiming to unwind with The Late Show later...



I do wonder once he gets to Washington, what a senator who has shown no grasp on the economy this week, really expects to get done. It's not like either of the candidates has really shown up to work anyways this year. If either of them wants to influence the economic debate, they have tv cameras surrounding them, at a moment's notice.

But most gallingly, I agree Dave, you don't shut a campaign down, especially when you are running for president.

This is pandering politics as usual. Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.