Tuesday, September 23, 2008

He's a wookie and they are more intelligent than they appear!

How I Met Your Mother returned in fine form last night, setting up everyone just about right for a great season.

Marshall, Lily, Robin, Ted and Barney are back after a rushed post-writers-strike jog to the finish line last season.

And it all revolved a bit around Star Wars! What's there not to like!

The Force is definitely with them.

Here's the season premiere, as long as CBS keeps it online:



You know where I'll be Monday nights (or Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on the Tivo).

1 comment:

  1. I concur. Love this show!

    I thought of you frequently during the episode. In fact, I actually pictured you saying Marshall's line about Wookies being more intelligent than they look. :)

    ReplyDelete

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.