Sunday, November 4, 2007

You must be my lucky star 'cause you shine on me wherever you are

After making the egregious mistake of buying a lousy album tonight -- damn you Apple for making it so easy to download bad music -- I found the tonic to make me forget that $9.99 sin.

Here is a little morsel of bubblegum pop joy from a Taiwanese girl-band found thanks to Dont Stop The Pop:



I have no clue what I.N.G. are really singing about (other than something about being a Lucky Star), but does it really matter?

This is pure happy pop, with dance moves!

Put aside the artificial sweeteners: This is pure sugar, Mandarin style.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I fully expect you to be able to do that dance next time I see you!

    Strangely enough, I've never heard of them. Not surprising, tho, since I've overloaded on this type of music in the last 10 years! Don't worry about the lyrics too much -- not a whole lot going on in there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear my inability do proper justice to that dance...

    ReplyDelete

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.