Friday, October 12, 2007

Happiness: I saw bullet holes and he saw kids with dogs

What is Happiness and how do you find or define it?

I came across this nifty take on one man's quest to find this holy grail. His interview with the guy in Sarajevo is shattering in a few ways. He works identifying bodies from years of war in the city, but still he finds happiness around him.



The director is planning on interviewing 500 people. So far I can't find a website for the project.

UPDATE 10/13: I got this note yesterday from the film's director:

"Thanks for posting about the film. I had to shut down the project website for a while as someone was sending out 10,000 emails a day as spam. Now that's kinda funny. Because spam does NOT make most people happy!"

Well put! Hopefully the site will be back up soon for this neat project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.