Friday, May 21, 2010

I keep dancing on my own.

It's been a while since I picked up the beat from Scandinavian pixie-popstar Robyn. She's spent a good part of this year pimping her upcoming three records she's set on releasing this year.

Some of the early teasers lost me a bit (a little too squeaky and over-produced), but here she is with Dancing on my Own, the proper first single off the first of those EP's, Body Talk Pt. 1. It's really good!

Seeing as her previous album had us hooked in 2008, I'm looking forward (with some trepidation) to what she can do with three EPs this year. Will it be overkill or a lot to groove to in the year or so ahead?

We'll see! Body Talk Pt. 1 is out next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.