Monday, April 26, 2010

You're making me feel like I got something worth living for.

Yes. I know. It's Monday. You're only one cup of coffee through the morning, already nursing a mad case of the blahs.

Snap out of it.

Here's some help to kick off your week with something fresh.

Since I can't say it much better, I'll just crib Fizzy Pop when he calls out The Dirty Disco as a band that is great to look at, the music is just sensational, they have great eye make up, they're a little bit glamour, a little bit electro, a little bit punk, a little bit disco.

If that isn't enough to wake you up a bit, and the video to Sista! doesn't crack a smile, then maybe it's just going to be a two cups of coffee kind of Monday. Or maybe you just need to give this a whirl again next weekend when you're loosened up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.