Saturday, December 5, 2009

Spin me a Christmas, Guadalupe.

Elevator music doesn't put me in any sort of high holiday spirits, so for that matter, schmaltzy Christmas music doesn't do much for me either.

Bah humbug, you say?

Aqua, though, get it. If there was more Danish-Europop jingle bells playing, maybe holiday shopping wouldn't be so, um, annoyingly snoozeworthy?



And before you think I'm down on everything else holiday, lets give The Killers some credit too. Oddly playful as always this time of year, they're out with their annual Christmas tune, supporting (Red)'s fight against AIDS worldwide -- a great cause for any holiday!



Now maybe someday I'll get something better than Adam Sandler or making dreidels out of clay for Hanukkah.

Bah humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.