Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm gonna lose control 'cause you're a reptile, baby.

I can't say I'm not enjoying the rebirth of 80's-tinged electrop pop these days. You can hear it everywhere, and it suits my fancy.

So, of course you'll be getting new bands rediscovering the sounds of the early video era, and while some of it is just tired retreads, there is plenty of fresh exuberance coming out from some of the newer players now jumping on the bandwagon.

Case in point: Performance, a semi-new outfit out of Manchester, England.

Their new video for Reptile is brilliant, and the rest of their tracks on myspace are also pretty darned good!



Thanks to Electroqueer for the heads up on this. Looks like Performance is a name to look out for in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.