Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bang bang! Shoot 'em up, shoot 'em up, yeah!

Cobra Starship, I cry, "Uncle."

I dug your last album when it came out months ago. I even really dug the singles.

Then I moved onto newer shinier music this fall. But you weren't quite ready to let go.

No, you had to let a bunch of TV networks use The City is at War to promote their fall shows, and now I can't get the song out of my head.

I'm barraged watching my trashy reality shows.

UNCLE!

WARNING: The band likes to swear a bit, so your boss may not appreciate you blasting these videos across the office.



As long as we're at it, Guilty Pleasure is also pretty nifty:



Gabe Saporta has managed to turn his potentially one-hit gimmick band into something more permanent -- and eminently catchy!

Bonus points: He's a Latin-American Jewish immigrant: What's there not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.