Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The best of us can find happiness in misery.

Uncertain times call for a bit of swagger.

Leave it to emo-rockers Fall Out Boy to catch me a little off guard with the rocking lead off from their upcoming album, Folie a Deux.

I Don't Care is an upbeat anthem perfectly timed to ride the uneasiness sweeping across our proverbial Main Street right now.

Yeah, the video has a few too many cameos (some more unctuous than others), but the song rises above the silliness. I can definitely see myself blasting this in the car in the weeks ahead.

WARNING: If your boss has a thing about expletives, keep the volume down past the little intro bit before they break into the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.