Monday, September 22, 2008

Are we human or are we dancer. My sign is vital.

The Killers are back with a much anticipated new album later this fall.

The lead single, Human, is out today:



I'm guessing the boys from Vegas are pretty happy they dragged Stuart Price along for the ride this time around.

I'll get a real video posted up as soon as I see one floating around!

UPDATE 9/23: The headline has changed since I didn't quite get the lyric right. I'm dense like that. I've already replaced the youtube a few times, but the record label is clearly pulling it off, so look out for the video on here whenever they get around to releasing it.

UPDATE: 11/19 I was right the first time with the lyric, so I've changed the headline back to dancer from denser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.