Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to Denver, Y'all!

As we gear up for Democratic National Convention events here in Denver next week I’ve been intrigued by all of the press coverage about Denver.

Some of the articles paint Denver in a good light and capture what I have come to truly love about this city. At the same time I am still amazed that some people think we all ski with cowboy hats and that beef is what’s for dinner.

As I was reading some local articles I ran across this great DNC Orientation Video put together by Westword's Adam Cayton-Holland and Wrist Deep Productions:



All I have to say is yee-haw y’all; now let’s get this DNC goin’ and grab us a beer!

1 comment:

  1. Was that you running the camera? This is very subtle! We can't wait to come join the battle for Denver's soul on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.