Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shameless Pop Stars...

In the midst of rehabs, weight loss, illicit photographs, drunk driving, and discussions about sexuality there is one celebrity pop-star across the pond who is preparing to release some of her best work yet.

It has been a couple years since we last heard from Lily Allen and I can’t stand the wait for her next album.

After watching the likes of Amy Winehouse spiral out of control I am glad one artist is still sounding as sharp as ever.

I’m not sure if the record is being produced by Mark Ronson again, but the new tracks posted to Lily’s Myspace are “bloody” fantastic!

Check out all the new tracks, including the stand-out, I Don’t Know, HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.