Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pocket Rocket

If you've hung around me, you know how addicted I already was to my good ol' iPhone. When bored, instant Internet access is a dangerous thing to have in your pocket.

Now with the new application store, you'll be lucky to ever see me without the phone in my hands. It's almost as if Apple had given me a shiny new toy last week.

Now, not only can I surf and check my e-mail way more than anyone really should, I can kill brain cells with games and applications galore.

Changing my status on Facebook is way too easy now. Bored? Instant Sudoku.

Imagine my surprise today to stumble upon an iPhone version of De Blob, an upcoming Wii game that I have been looking forward to for a while.

Oh this iPhone is a dangerous, dangerous rocket to have in your pocket.

3G would be a very dangerous upgrade to have now too.

I can hold off the temptation for now.

The question is: For how long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.