Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lights and music are on my mind

Australian electo-band Cut Copy are back with a new album. While the video for their lead single, Lights & Music, has been out for a bit, I neglected to listen to it.

My bad.

If the rest of the album reflects this gem of an upbeat tune, the news bodes well for another great album coming out. It is finally looking like the winter music drought is thawing again.



For now it seems like the new album is strangled by DRM protection on iTunes, which means I will stick to the old-school cd when it shows up in stores.

I really am over the creative conglomerates making it difficult to own my media. I don't want to rent it. I don't want to be told how long I can use it. I just want it to work seamlessly with the players I have, and for me to be able to build the library I want with the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.