Sunday, December 9, 2007

Unless you're a lady and you meet Ellen

You get the feeling 30 Rock kisses up to their corporate masters with product placement one week, so they can push the envelope the next.

Thanks to yet another Tina Fey and company "oh no they didn't" moment, we may need to add GFJ to the old worn out GLBT:



As an aside, this clip is my first attempt at playing with NBC's new Hulu content portal that I wrote about HERE.

It's still a bit clunky, but it did let me pick out the section I wanted to embed here.

That said, I do not like how it makes replaying selected clips difficult. As with my previous experience with Hulu, I'm not sure I am really looking to play a whole episode on my blog, as much as NBC might prefer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.