Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving metropolis postcript

New York City, over Thanksgiving, is chaotic.

But then again, when is it not?

The city thrives and depends on chaos. It breeds vitality.

For those of you I neglected to warn, it would have been pointless between all the Thanksgiving and wedding events we hopped to and from.

Mazel Tov to my cousin and his new wife! It was a gorgeous, intimate ceremony. I am glad I was included.

My sister deserves some congratulations, as well, for pulling off a turkey smorgasbord with aplomb in the confines of a tight New York apartment.

We did manage to sneak away here and there for some exploration. As always, New York had plenty of pleasant surprises for us.

Keep an eye out here for highlights including a couple neat exhibits and and some unique shopping.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your friends and families.

I know I am thankful everyday for mine, and am lucky to have you all in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can choose to randomly remove comments on here at will, with no explanation.